CONTACT DETAILS – operator of the website www.fstt.sk
821 06 Bratislava
Entered into the Business Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section Sro, insert no.: 110158/B
IČ DPH: SK2022189103
CONTACT PERSON :
PhDr. Jaroslava Staníková
+421 905 950 156
The consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on amendments to certain laws.
Purpose of personal data processing:
The Operator, FSTT, s.r.o., processes the following personal data of its customers:
- Natural person: title, first name, surname, domicile, delivery address, phone number, e-mail
- Legal person: company name, billing address, company ID, VAT reg. no., delivery address, contact person's name and surname, telephone number, e-mail, contact person's job position
FSTT, s.r.o. processes contact details for the following purposes:
- customer registration,
- registration of transport companies,
- sending offers regarding FSTT s.r.o.’s products and services
- invoicing the delivered goods,
- invoicing the delivered services,
- supply and transport of goods and services.
We keep your information secure and safe. We do not share your information with third parties, that is, we do not publish or disclose your personal information to any other person except those we cooperate with for the following purposes:
- processing legal documents of FSTT s.r.o.,
- managing the FSTT s.r.o.’s IT system and webpage (www.fstt.sk):
natural person: name, surname, domicile, delivery address, phone number, e-mail, bank account number, identification and authentication data, records of activities in the application (logs), domain, network, communication and security infrastructure.
legal person: company name, billing address, VAT reg. no., company ID, Tax ID, delivery address, contact person's name and surname, phone number, e-mail, bank account number, identification and authentication data, records of activities in the application (logs), domain, network, communication and security infrastructure, cookies.
The operator states that:
- personal data of the persons concerned will only be used for the above purposes.
- in the event the person concerned refuses to grant the permission to the operator to send offers regarding services and products the operator shall not refuse to fulfill its contractual obligations.
The personal data you provide to the operator through a registration form or a direct order must be true and, in the event of a change, you are obliged to immediately inform the operator of their change.
The protection of your personal data is governed by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and your rights are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The person concerned under GDPR has the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of personal data we have about you as well as information on how we use your personal data. In most cases, your personal data will be provided to you in a written form, unless otherwise requested. If you have requested this information by electronic means, you will be provided with data electronically, if technically possible.
- Right to rectification - we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data you provide us. If you believe that the data we have is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, please do not hesitate to ask us to modify, update or complete this data.
- Right to erasure - under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, for example, if the personal data we have received is no longer needed to fulfill the original purpose of processing or in the event you revoke your consent to processing. However, your right must be assessed in the light of all relevant circumstances. For example, we may have some legal and regulatory obligations, which means we will not be able to comply with your request.
- Right to restrict processing - under certain circumstances you are entitled to ask us not to use your personal data. This is the case, for example, when you believe that personal data we have about you may be inaccurate or if you believe that we no longer need your personal information.
- Right to data portability - under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you have provided us to another third party of your choice. However, the right to portability concerns only personal data that we have obtained from you on the basis of a consent or under a contract to which you are one of the parties.
- Right to object - you have a right to object to data processing that is based on our legitimate interests (for example, personal data is processed for the purpose of network and infrastructure security). If we do not have a valid legitimate reason for processing and you object, we will not process your personal data anymore.
- Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling - you have the right to refuse automated decision-making including profiling which might have legal or similar significant consequences for you. The company does not usually use automated decision making or profiling in the context of employment.
- Right to revoke consent - in most cases, we do not process your personal data based on your consent. However, it may happen that we ask for your consent in specific cases. In cases where we do so, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the further use of your personal information.
- Right to file a complaint - if you would like to complain about the way your personal data is processed, including the exercise of the above rights, you can contact us at the following phone no.: +421 2 45 6447 85, or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com or write a request and send it to the operator's address: Podzáhradná 98, 821 06 Bratislava
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that your personal data is being processed unfairly or unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, such as the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, https://dataprotection.gov.sk, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; phone no.: +421 /2/ 3231 3214; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information will be kept in accordance with the Act on Archives and Registers, the Accounting Act and the VAT Act for 10 years following the year in question (the year when the last invoice was issued). The person concerned may request the correction of personal data, limitation of processing or deletion of personal data.
The graphic layout of this website as well as individual posts are copyrighted. The website shall not be copied, altered or used for other purposes without the consent of the operator.
Cookies and web site management:
The website www.fstt.sk uses Google Analytics to retrieve website traffic data. The IP address is anonymized (the last 3 digits of the IP address are hidden). This data is physically placed on Google's servers. The website operator accesses such data only as a part of browsing. We obtain different data, e.g. country from which a user entered the website, from which website was the customer redirected, how long the customer stayed on the website, etc. The website www.fstt.sk uses Google Search Console.
We are always truthful towards the customer, we don’t promise what we can’t deliver. Our CREDO is the respectability and speed.
Our employees are fully aware, that we achieve the satisfaction of our customers by the services we provide.The customer always governs the quality of our services
Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of all FSTT staff. Our customers and their trust in the brand influence our pursuit of the top-notch quality of our products.